B. HSC. M.Phty
Nadina graduated from the University of Queensland with a Master of Physiotherapy Studies and a Bachelor of Science. With over 16 years of experience, she has a keen interest in pre and post-natal physiotherapy, spinal and pelvic dysfunction and core stability rehabilitation using Clinical Pilates.
With a passion for treating a wider scope of pelvic floor dysfunction and chronic pelvic pain related conditions, her experience includes the management of bladder and bowel conditions, prolapse, pelvic pain and pre/post- operative care.
Nadina is a registered physiotherapist, member of the Australian Physiotherapy Association, Continence & Women’s Health Special Interest Group and also a member of Continence Foundation of Australia.
· Master of Physiotherapy Studies
· Bachelor of Science
· Graduate Certificate in Management
· Qualified in Incontinence and Pelvic Floor Assessment and Rehabilitation
· Qualified in Chronic Pain Management
· Qualified in Mulligans Core Concepts of Movement
· Qualified in Pilates Floor and Equipment Rehabilitation
· Qualified in Assessment and Stabilisation of Hip and Pelvis
· Continence Foundation of Australia Member
· Australian Physiotherapist Association Member
Saturdays 7:00 am - 12:00 pm